Monday, February 8, 2010

For the love of "who's next"....

Sitting at home tonight I found exactly what I didn't want to watch. A marithon of reality love drama vh1. Now you may wonder y I would even stop for this crap. Well when you see something as funny as young men and women trying to throw themselves at other men and or women for the slim chance that they fall in love is pretty entertaining if you ask me. I found out a lot about the famous love life of some R&B hip hop singer by the name RayJ.

So when I turned the tv on and saw this guy and some women making out instantly caught my eye... Then out of no where he kissed some other girl. Now if I were the girl he just kissed and saw him with some Ther girl I would probably kick someone, but I guess when you think you are in love with a famous millionaire u will let them walk all over you. Now that this show has caught my eye I start to see who is gunna win RayJ's love. Now really every tv show that is like this I don't think even a fifth of them work out.

So after three hours of "for the love of rayj" I have seen the winner of true love and a happy ever after. Now all of these shows were filmed like a year ago so I went online and researched just how long mr. J and miss berry were together. And to my surprise they r togeher today... So maybe my one fifth is now like two fifths. So after wasting three hours of my nice cold snow day I have come to realize that there are a lot of hopeless people out there in search of something they can't have! So someday you may see me with a show by the name of "For The Love of Bryce". Probably not!

2 comments:

  1. Those love reality shows would be so much better if they involved someone who I actually knew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I happen to love reality shows, even though they are ridiculous! I haven't ever really gotten into RayJ's show, but I am a HUGE fan of tough love!!! I pretty much think Steve is the smartest guy alive. :) hahaha...

    ReplyDelete